Mommy Moments and Other News of the Day

I am so excited to tell you that you'll find me over at Mommy of a Monster and Twins sharing one of my infamous mom moments today. Thank you so much, Natalie for having me. You can visit by clicking here.

This week, the littlest Bell is turning 4 and in spite of my insisting that he not get any bigger, he is refusing to comply. I asked him yesterday why he wants to be 4 and he looked at me like I was crazy and said, "So I can be 5." So while I am crying in the corner over the fact that my baby is bound and determined to propel himself into old age, don't forget to check out this week's Meal Plan and coming up this week it will be all Halloween food all the time. I promise that there will be nothing gross as even at Halloween, my gag reflexes remain perfectly intact and hyperactive. Do yourself a favor and do NOT google creepy Halloween food.  That is my public service announcement for today!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment