Menu Plans October 15

Ah the grocery store.... Doesn't it seem like there's got to be a better way? I hate the not knowing and I hate the scramble. Most of the time I also hate shopping with the little Bells. One time after a particularly trying outing, I was correcting the littlest Bell in my most serious don't make me ground you till your 30 mom voice as I was unloading groceries onto the checkout counter. The slightly bigger bell piped up in a voice that carried throughout the grocery store, "Mommy, please don't put Sammy in the oven when we get home." Um, what? I swear to each and every one of you I have NEVER even thought of putting any of my children in the oven. Ever. Nor had we been reading Hansel and Gretel. I have absolutely no idea where this came from but I was horrified. And truth be told, at that moment I had mixed feelings about the possibility of child protective services meeting me at my car to take my children from me.

Here is a menu for the upcoming week.  There are 5 dinners with side dishes as well as a completely organized and ready to go shopping list.  You'll save time and money and help keep our grocery stores free of frazzled moms everywhere.

This Week's Menu

Chicken Scallopini and Italian Green Beans
Turkey Chili and Cracked Corn Cake
Pulled Pork Sandwiches and Cole Slaw
Creole Seasoned Tilapia, Rice Pilaf and Peas
Chicken Teriyaki Stir Fry

For your print-friendly Shopping List and Meal Preparation Guide, click here to email me and just put "Menu Plan" in the subject line.  That's it!


And since I just saved you tons of time and a bit of money, would you maybe just click here and vote for me?  I'd love it if you did!





No comments:

Post a Comment