Menu Plans October 30

As you may know, last week I never did get a menu plan together.  It was the kind of week I hate with those stress all day long wondering about what you are going to make for dinner kind of days and four trips to the grocery store.  Yikes.  I did learn a valuable lesson, however.  Taking your 4 and 5 year olds to the store immediately following the kindergarten trick or treat parade and party?  Not a great idea.  Sorry to anyone who may have been at the same store as us last Friday afternoon.  You know what was amazing?  Sam managed to spill an entire 18 count package of eggs and didn't break a single one!

Here is this week's menu:

Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Potatoes, Peas and Applesauce
Chicken Francois, Oven-Roasted Green Beans and Rice Pilaf
Ravioli Lasagna with Spinach and Garlic Bread
Creole Chicken Tenders, Bell Pepper Slaw and Corn
Steamed Salmon and Asparagus with Chive Butter Sauce and Rice Pilaf

For your ready-to-go shopping list and recipes, just email me by clicking here.  

For my local friends, or my far away friends that feel like visiting, watch for Open House evenings in my kitchen where we will get your holiday season off to an excellent start.  Next week, I'm debuting my Candy Shoppe Cocktails - perfect for getting through all those family dinners hostess gifts all season long!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment